We need your help! You can give now online or you can wait to see if we make it. If I don't make it the kids will still need the money so please give now and get your friends and church involved.
Here are a couple route options depending on the wind... we will probably have to tack the wind if it is not directly on our back so who knows how long it will really be :)
If the winds are from the North it will be about a 16 -20 nautical miles voyage https://www.gofundme.com/standup-paddle-for-mayan-kids