Friday, September 21, 2007

Busyness

I am preaching on busyness this weekend. You would thing that would not be problem in Mexico but it is. Many Americans move down here to get out of the rat race in the States and in just a few months they are back to the busy lifestyle. There is a rat race here as well the only difference is the rats here speak Spanish.

There are three lies that keep us busy:

1. There’s not enough time to do everything I need to do.
2.“It’s just a busy season I’m in right now.”
3. This is really important

I could say I have had a really busy week that is why I have had time to post on my blog.

Here are our prayer needs today:

We are still praying for Darla's Mom as she waits for test results.
Darla is having a few medical test done as well so please pray for her.
Pray for us as we plan to launch a new work in Playa Starting Sept. 29th
Pray for wisdom for us as we are building a small house in Paamul.