Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Prayer requests:

The Work In Playa Del Carmen:

1. Pray for our leaderhip team by Name:

Doug and Darla Millar
Daniel and Ana Bueno
Daniel and Liem Peñalver

2. Pray for our small group leaders

Nelson
Alfonso
Jamie
Jackie
Mayo
Jilsen
Claudia

3. Pray for our team as we plan to start a new worship service in Playa as soon as we can find the right location.

4. Pray for pastor Terry Hill and his wife Debbie as they are making plans to move to Playa and work with us starting the First of next year.

5. Pray for a team we have coming in the Second week in August.

6. I am teaching the 301 class in Spanish this Sat. at 3:00pm. This class is to help people find their place in ministry.

7. I will be praying in Spanish and in English this Sunday. People are telling me that God is using my Spanish sermon... Even Darla is saying it's working and she tells me the truth. I still wish I had better Spanish because it is so much I want to say but God is using it and that is great.

8. Pray for our Praise teams....
Victor
Danny
Liem
Ramon
Abby

In English
Jeff
Trazi
Danny

9. Pray that many people will come to Christ and join the team at Fellowship Church

10. This is low season and most of our membership works in the tourist industry so many are hurting financially please prayer for them and the church as well. Pray that we will have all the money we need to impact Playa for Christ.

Personal prayer needs:

Pray for our health and safety. We are praising the Lord that Darla is doing great and the last MRI show that the blood clot was completely gone.

Pray for our kids in the States Brittany is going to start her last year of College. Brandon and Amy are living and working in Dallas.

Pray for us in the area of finance.... God is meeting our needs but it is a little scary if you watch CNN.

Pray that I will have the God's wisdom as I lead our mission team.

Thanks for your prayers and your support.