Thursday, November 8, 2007

Catch the wave!

I have always had a great desire to be part of a great movement of God, impacting lives through the power of God and in turn changing a culture for His Glory. Like the novice surfer who is looking for that one big wave. He has had a few pretty good wipe outs along the way but now he is tried of wasting time with the small stuff. He still has dreams of riding that perfect wave that will change his life forever. Now he sees a great wave building... He is asking, "is this the one?" , "Am I ready?" FEAR comes in as the wave continue to build. I don't know if I can take another wipe out... How does the surfer overcome his fears?

To push this surfing analogy a little further. When I see the "perfect wave" I was the one that would always yell at my buddy ,"this is your wave, take it!". Recently a friend of mine told me if God has given you a vision , Go FOR IT! Quit trying to pass your vision off on someone else.

I see a great wave building in the Mayan Rivera of Mexico and God has given me a vision..... Please pray that I will have the faith that will over come all fear and that I will Catch God's Wave.